Racine area trails:
- Cliffside Park - A little bit of everything at this county park including "cliffs", Lake Michigan shoreline, prairie, woods, and a ravine along a small creek.
- Root River - Racine - Diverse paddling ranging from quiet water to rapids.
- Sanders Park - Small county park with hiking trails
- Area Bike Paths - Bike (and multi-use) paths in Kenosha, Racine, and northeastern Lake County (IL).
- Petrifying Springs County Park - Scenic Kenosha county park just south of Racine with a significant number of trails suitable for hiking, mountain biking, and cross country skiing.
- Richard Bong State Recreation Area Trails - State recreation area with many miles of trails suitable for hiking, cross country skiing, and easy mountain biking.